Job Title: plastic Injection moulde Machine Adjuster
We currently have a requirement for machine adjuster to join our Maintenance department the key purpose of this role is to lead adjuster and repaired mold tooling and systems validation to support the effective introduction of New Production Introduction(NPI) and Operational with ongoing technical support.
• Monitor and troubleshoot molding parameters & condition of the machines to maintain standard C.T and quality during his shift.
• Maximize good production output by focusing on minimize minor stoppage and equipment breakdown by taking action on root cause.
• In charge of the labor force during his shift. Regarding troubleshooting assistance, minor set-up breakdown.
• Write details report for all breakdown during shift.
• Monitor the standard cycle of each product and make sure not exceed to the standard cycle time.
• Responsible to monitor the condition of the machines and molds during his shift if there is a problem inform the maintenance.
• Minimize the waste and maximize the M/C productive to meet the production goals.
• Develop and implement new process and procedure to maximize efficiency.
• Involve machine breakdown and downtime reports.
• To take of full responsibility of all activates during production produced within the shift in line with visual inspection per quality recommendation.
• Help in change over process.
Good salary package offers with all benefits.
Long term rewarding career an offer.
On-going professional and personal development.
All Nationality welcome (Indian, Pakistani & Phillipno) are preferred.
Iqama should be transferable.
Interested candidates can forward their resume at
• Machine adjuster Process experience that includes asset care, acquisition, and improvement related to plastic injection molding machines, tooling, automation, and process infrastructure.
• Be a strong, hands-on manager with a “get the job done right” attitude.
• Be able to lift up to 60 lbs. with or without reasonable assistance
Qualifications – Experiences:
• High school diploma or work related experience.
• Minimum 5 years of experience as a machine adjuster technician.
• Good command on English reading, writing and speaking.
NOTE: Apply on relevant experience candidates with subject machine adjuster other cv not entertained.
plastic Injection moulde Machine Adjuster
2- 5 Years